After school (from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. and from 4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.), students can enjoy extracurricular activities led by teachers, staff members and specialized companies. On the day of their activity, they are automatically registered for day care at no extra cost.
- There are several benefits to participating in extracurricular activities, in particular personal development, a feeling of accomplishment and a strong sense of belonging to your school environment.
- The program is rich and diverse, with a dynamic and passionate team.
- There are multiple sessions with new activities offered during each school year.
- The school year includes three ten-week activity sessions:
- September to November
- December to February
- March to June
- Tax credits for students’ physical fitness and arts activities for eligible activities.
- Extracurricular activities will be charged on the parents’ account statement, and payments can be made through bank transfer.
A refund will be issued if an activity is cancelled. Space is limited, so registration is on a first-come, first-served basis!
- It is possible to change or cancel an activity until the first week of extracurricular activities during each session.
The cost, schedule and programming are subject to change without notice.